u can almost smell the weekend.....

it's amazing how on wednesday I was still thinking that the week passed so slowly, but by Friday, I wonder how fast the week passed. Had some interesting experiences this week, cos received 13 officials from Qatar. Middle East people all look similar.. big and tall, with very sharp features. But thank God, this delegation I received is one of the most polite group I have ever seen. Always ready with a Thank you, they make my job so much easier and less painful.

anyway, it's the end of the week already. Just felt that I haven't been to Friday service for so so long already. So, I'm really excited for service tonight. Always have a special feeling for my anchor service. Last week, I had to go for sunday service cos of D&D on friday, so it doesn't feel like friday service at all. : ) And if all goes well, I will have breakthrough attendance this week! : )

Thank God it's Friday.

Comments

Popular Posts