Walk Worthy of Your Calling

God has been speaking to me on this this season.

"Walk worthy of my calling on your life", He says. Immediately, I asked myself, am I not walking worthy of my calling right now? Is that why God is speaking to me on this issue? And I realised that God is reminding me of the importance of treasuring His calling on my life, and how I should always guard against complacency, and forget that everything that I have comes from God. He is the One who put me where I am today, and gave me my ministry. And truly, I must remember that without God, I cannot do the things that I am doing now.

Complacency seeps in ever so easily. Human beings are habitual beings. We just go into a motion of doing the same things when we get so comfortable with it. And alot of things, we tend to take alot of things for granted. Most importantly, we must guard against this kind of complacency because the devil is always prowling around looking for people he can distract. Once we take the anointing and calling of God for granted, it becomes a very dangerous thing.

Stay thankful that God has called me, I remind myself. He could have chosen anyone else, but He decided to give me the opportunity to serve Him. Thank God. I want to continue to hold on to my calling dearly, and endeavour to walk 'worthy' of His calling upon my life, so that I will never be complacent.

Comments

Popular Posts