Deeply Impacted

What I heard last night impacted me greatly.

Alot of times, serving in the Ministry is not easy. We face challenges, oppositions, attacks, disappointments, emotional burdens. In every war, there are bound to be casualties. And it's inevitable that in this spiritual war that we are fighting will have casulties. Some may be wounded, others may die. Some of those who are wounded may remain wounded all their lives, while others will be able to stand up and fight again after rest. As a leader in this kingdom, we got to expand our capacity to be able to take in all these. The truth remains that not everyone will be able to run to the end of this race.

Yet, the important thing is that if we are accidentally wounded or hurt, we must immediately rest ourselves so that we can get back on our feet again. If we remain beaten, it will always be a scar in our memories, and something we can never get over.

I teared as I heard what he went through last year. I just couldn't help it. I just feel so much for him, and as I listen to him, I wonder to myself if I can ever understand the magnitude of what goes on in the frontline of the battlefield. I am only fighting at the backend here, and yet bothered by small little nitty gritties in life. Yet, life is bigger than all these. Like Isaiah once said before - we are called for something greater.

Comments

Popular Posts