free... finally!

ha.. I feel so happy & free now! Why?? Cos finally I forced myself to go to the dentist & asked for help for my painful tooth.. hee.. Should have done that long ago!~ Well, it's really my first time to a dentist (except for those occasional trips to the school dentist in primary school..), so I had good reason to be super nervous about it. I was actually quite sure the tooth had to be extracted cos it was really causing whole lot of pain, and i haven't actually been chewing on the left side of my mouth for about a year.. (Ha.. I know that's sounds really horrible) so, when I stepped into Dr Ng's clinic, I was pretty scared. Oh well, Dr Ng just declared that I have a decayed tooth, and he will mend it for me. Well, caught me pretty off guard, so I just muttered, thank God no need to extract.. And Dr Ng looked at me and said really surprisingly.. "No lah.. of course no need to extract".. haa.. oh well..

Now, I'm free to eat on any side of my mouth!!!!!! YIPPPEEEEE! : )

Comments

Popular Posts