pain lah...

my teeth are giving me problems... I actually haven't been using the teeth on the left side of my mouth to chew for quite some time, cos one tooth is painful when I exert pressure on it.. and i have been procrastinating going to the dentist to settle it. So, I have resorted to chewing everything on my right teeth.. and now, it's starting to be abit painful! worked it too hard... sigh...

So, just now when I was eating a Mandarin orange in the office, the citrus juice just got to the left teeth and all of a sudden, it was so PAINFUL! horribly painful leh... but thank God, after praying over it, the pain went away... looks like I better go visit the dentist soon... : (

Later tonight going to meet daddy... going to chinatown to walk walk... really miraculous.. my dad actually initiated an outing to chinatown??! TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE! If you know my daddy, he really hates crowded places and going to chinatown during New Year is almost non-existent in his dictionary. What a weird year.. Maybe becos mummy went tour at Haerbin, so he feels that the house is quite empty?? dunno lah.. anyway, i believe it's gonna be real fun.. ; 0 )

Till after Chinese new year lor! Happy New Year, everyone....

Comments

Popular Posts