Easter Harvest!

Easter is over in a dash.. although the weekend has been busy, I am so excited to see the great harvest that has come in because of the services. : )

The drama this year is really fantastic. Pastor Sun had personally looked into the entire production, so no doubt it's GOOD.. The depiction of how satan fought with the angels in heaven, lost the fight and then fell into hell, was really very graphic. I especially liked the part where satan fell into hell. Ha..

And not forgetting the very funny alex toh song that one the Jesus' disciples did.. really very very funny... one of the highlights definitely. Throughout the whole drama however, the message of the love of Christ was very evident though. And it really touched my heart when Sis Sandy sang that solo song... The redeeming grace of God is beyond decription.
And Praise the Lord for a good number of friends who came. : ) Most importantly, 3 responded to the altar call!!! Hee... I am praying that they will be fruits that will remain and be integrated into the cellgroup this week! Yo... God is a good God! : )

It's gonna be another super busy week for me at work, with the big conference coming up.. I pray that Jesus will give me the strength that I need so that I can be strong, wise and sharp at all times. Hallelujah! Back to work now!!!! : )

Comments

Popular Posts