Extraordinary Wisdom - Afternote

I'm back, with one less wisdom tooth and alot of blood in my mouth..
well, it was not as bad as I thought actually.. I thought there would be some pain involved, but totally no pain at all.. the only thing that puts me off is the smell & taste of the local anaesthetic.. makes me want to puke. Other than that, there was no pain at all, praise the Lord.

My wisdom tooth, as said by my dentist, is a beautiful-looking thing with four legs, which means the foundation is very very strong. And the poor dentist took very long to pull it out. The drilling was the horrible part actually, cos it's loud and it pounds my whole head along with it. It seems endless to me, the drilling. But thank God, all's over now. And the dentist didn't fail to remind me many times that the hole is extraordinarily big because of the big wisdom tooth, so pain is inevitable later.

Now as I am typing, there is still no pain. But my left side of the face is very numb. And the worse thing is I am starting to get hungry. My dentist advised me to drink coke and eat yogurt cos there's strong taste to cover the anaesthetic taste, and will make me feel better. But I really dunno how to drink or eat without swallowing my blood along with it. Perhaps I should just wait alittle longer.....

For those of you who were praying for me.. Thanks alot. I really needed it. I was praying all the way to the dentist, and when the dentist was drilling, I was praying super hard. Then God just reminded me again, "Didn't I tell you I'll always be with you? Always means always!"... and I was like 'ok, ok.. i remember.. I didn't forget.." hee... God is good.. : )

I'm just glad it's finally over. God bless the dentist.

Comments

Popular Posts