Extraordinary Wisdom - Day 2

Fishy blood?
This morning, I woke up with a fishy taste in my mouth and something seemed to be clogging at my throat area. You might have guessed, yap, I swallowed alot of blood, I think... (eeee...) But anyway, it forced me to wake up cos the taste is real bad... Thank God, it's gone after I brush my teeth..

Kless' adventures...
I think i'm one adventurous kid... many people including my dentist, say that I might not be able to talk for 5 days, and I got to take soft food for one week. But yesterday after my surgery, I had milo and bread, then bread with tuna, then bread somemore, together with coke (yah, dentist advised me to drink coke and eat yogurt). And this morning, I ate nasi lemak (!!) and drank coffee... heee.... seems like everything's back to normal except that my face is still swelling on one side, and the pain is still there at the wound, with little blood oozing now and then. Other than that, it's quite okay.

Talk, sing and preach!
And although my dentist told me I probably cannot talk for 5 days, I tried preaching yesterday. Sounds okay to me, except a little weak.. haha.. and this morning, I tried singing, in preparation for my song leading.. hee... sounds okay too, except alittle weak.. Got to ask my members to sing louder and cheer louder, tat's all. Other than that, praise God for speedy healing! : )

Disclaimer?!
Anyway, God is good, the dentist gave me MC till next Tue. Said my wound is super huge so better not open my mouth too big and to rest at home longer otherwise might have infection. By the way, did I remember to mention this? Before my surgery, the dentist showed me this long list of disclaimers of 'possible complications', as the dentist emphasized, that may happen as a result of the surgery cos afterall it's a minor operation. It's horrible, that list.. got broken nerves lah, fever lah, swelling lah, affect the nerves of the next tooth lah.... sigh, although i know it's all part of a procedure to sign such things, but isn't it too confidence-smashing to ask a patient to read such things just before the surgery???! Oh well..

Something funny...
Yesterday, silly me was touching my gum near to the wound area and I felt a few strands of things stuck to my gum. I was about to tug it off when it suddenly dawned upon me that they were the stitches on my wound! gross... nearly tugged it off....

And this morning when I tried to touch my wound with my tongue, it felt pretty soft but no pain, maybe becos I took painkillers.. But it sure feels weird...

Comments

Serene said…
Oh mine!! Sounds real gross from the way u describe ur wound!!!! arrggghhhh.... oh God!! Never let me have wisdom tooth!!! God! I want wisdom from u, like solomen... but i dun want wisdom TOOTH!!!

Popular Posts