I went out on a date... : )

Today, I went on a date with isaiah. haha.. Although my wisdom tooth wound is still alittle sore, we decided to go out & enjoy ourselves since it's going to be the start of another hectic week tml. So, we got a car, and just went to town..

So what did we do? First, we went to ikea to shop for a coffee table.. then we went shopping at Queensway Shopping Centre where he bought two pairs of jeans... then we went to catch a movie at Beach Rd Shaw. 'Hitch' was actually a pretty good movie.. very light-hearted, but quite meaningful, I feel. It's all about Will Smith, a love doctor whose job is to creat opportunities for a guy to chase after a lady he likes and win her hand.. quite a funny show.. : )

After that, we went to breeks for dinner... had ice cream, went for more shopping at robinsons... then went home to put down our things... then we went to take a look at Senoko Fishing Port.. saw alot of lovely colonial houses along the way... really lovely..

So, that rounds up my whole day.. Very fun lah.. but quite tired now.. heee... Tomorrow, I'll be back at work! Can't wait to see all my great colleagues again!!!!! God is goooooooooooodd all the time! : )

Easter is coming so quickly! I just invited two friends yesterday and they said they are coming! : ) I really believe God is going to touch their hearts with the drama and performances.. Praying for more more more people to come.. it's too good an opportunity to miss!!!

God, pls bring to my mind, friends I should have invited but have missed out somehow...

Going to sleep now..... good night..

Comments

Serene said…
so sweet.... hee.... =)

Popular Posts