Mystery solved...

Finally, the mystery is solved.. why are my gums giving me problems the past few days?? Cos got two wisdom teeth trying to come out! Horrors of horrors, that was the last thing I thought of could have happened.. oh well, dentist said got to extract cos totally got no space for the two teeth to come out. But I couldn't do it just now when I went to see the dentist cos tomorrow still got to receive some important guests from Malaysia, so can't afford to have swollen mouth from the extraction.. got to postpone the extracttion one more week, I guess..

Since this coming weekend is Rev Benny Hinn healing conference, I might as well wait till then, if God wants to heal me at the conference, Praise the Lord! If not, then I'll go to a dentist next week, cos Pst Kong also said that God can use doctors to heal us too. : )

Comments

Serene said…
hahaha... u and ur husband got phobia for dentist?? hee... I remember that time isaiah also got gum problems yet don't dare to see dentist! hahaha...

Hmmm... God is our healer... He will surely heal u of your pain... but perhaps like u say... u need the dentist's help to extract the tooth, unless God does it supernaturally?! hmmm... then that's a miracle!!!

Popular Posts