A new ME!

I just cut my hair and highlighted it with blond streaks! : ) It's quite nice, I feel.. except that it can be quite ah lian if i'm not careful.. I actually wanted an even lighter blond, but thank God for a wise hairdresser who advised me against it as it might turn out to be white colour! So, I chose two tones darker, and now the colour's quite nice. But although I wanted streaks, it turned out that almost the whole head is that colour now... hee, hope my boss won't faint when she sees me..

but anyway, abit regret it cos all the time I was sitting there in the salon, my whole mouth got the bloody taste from the wisdom tooth wound.. (ee...)... but thank God I survived it.. : )

Just now, eugene warned me that I might become an ah lian cellgroup leader if I dye blond streaks.. ha... looks like it's coming true.. : )

Comments

Serene said…
hahahaha!!! u also cut ur hair and dye blond??!!! welcome welcome... but i guess urs would be more obvious than mine... the pink color is now gone!! wat other outrageous thing can i still do??? hmmm... *thinking*
Anonymous said…
Not really obvious leh.. the colours seem to blend into the rest of the black colour liao.. ha.. 'Nan de' I got some time on my hand, so went to do it quickly lor.. if not, seldom free to sit there for a few hrs to do it. :)

Popular Posts