Prayers for my members..

This morning I felt burdened in my heart for my members.

I pray that none of my members will get tired of running for the Lord, reaching out to their friends, serving Him fervently. Of cos, we are all human beings, we get tired. Especially when we are hard pressed on every side.. expectations, demands, deadlines.. and there can be a time when we just take a breather and come back to God for more strength to carry on. It's all valid. Nobody should be expected to keep working and working without feeling tired. Yet, I pray that every single one of us will be able to pick ourselves up, and ask God for strength. Truly, it's never been a one-man journey. It's a one-God-one-man journey. Our walk with God is a personal experience with our Creator. We are never meant to fight alone. Our God fights for us.

I pray that every member will rise up to another level. To grow means you will need to be stretched. God never promised it's going to be easy. But He did promised the rewards are great in heaven. Keep running, keep running, keep running..

God, I pray for all my members. Bless them and protect them, that they will continue to walk right before you. I pray that they will have the wisdom of God in everything they do, and in turn be a blessing to those around them. Let their light shine in this generation so that people will know that Jesus is Lord. Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts