a rather peaceful day..

Today has been quite a peaceful day, and flies past unbelievably fast.

The morning didn't kick start that well though.. cos on my way to work, my SAD sms me asking me whether I remembered keeping the bosses informed about a story that Straits Times wanted to do with us, cos he said he remembered I did, while director insisted I haven't. Thinking that he was actually referring to the latest request from Straits Times, I told him that I was still waiting for inputs from prisons before proceeding to keep bosses informed.

So as usual, when I reached office, I realised that he was actually referring to a story that was supposed to come out this week and I had already informed Minister about it last week. But before I could clarify, director's email came through to remind us to keep bosses informed of such things of concern. Of cos, it's targeted at me lah.. and I pondered for a moment, should I explain myself that I actually did inform the bosses. So, I just emailed director and told her that I did inform the bosses and attached the email I had sent earlier (which of course, I cc-ed her). So, immediately, director called me and said she must have forgotten (in a rather embarassed tone, i feel), then started to tell me about how she also had problems with her wisdom teeth and how she had to extract them during her uni days....

ha.. so that was my morning.. rather comical, but I'm glad I stood up for the truth.. ha.. Knowing what a muddle-headed perosn I am, I just pray that I am able to remember many more things at work, and be conscientious in everything that I do.. God gives me strength.

Comments

Popular Posts