Really to go again!

Fell sick today... hmm.. the feeling of being sick is bad.. makes me feel so drowsy and weak.. must be the medicine which is so strong.. made me sleep almost the whole day today... the nurse had to tell me 'medicine will make you drowsy, dun drive or operate machinery' twice.. I wanted to tell her, 'no, i dun drive, and i dun operate machineries'.. but no more energy for such boliao stuffs... so left it as that..

now, I feel much better... Thank God for the healing.. : ) But I feel quite sad tonight.. just had a short chat with Jinfeng just now over msn.. apparently, she has changed her mind about coming for service with me. Told me what annie already told me.. that her mum is not happy with her coming to church...etc.. I can't push the issue further, could just tell her that if she decides not to go because of her mum, so be it.. But I believe it's not all lost yet, and I know that the things I shared with her over msn will start her thinking. God has His perfect timing, if it's not now, it's gonna be sometime soon. Keep praying for her...

Comments

Popular Posts