a stiff neck on an exciting day

This morning, I woke up with a stiff neck. Not very serious case, but nevertheless still irritating.

The first sms I received this morning was from Yuhao.. telling me that his senior just passed away. A mere 19-year-old who had a clot in his brain. A big blow to him, I know, becos the senior was very dear to him as a friend. The only comforting thought is that he was a Christian and now happily in the arms of Jesus in heaven. Well, still a sobering thought for a morning. Recently, heard of so many young deaths that it pains me.

Tonight is finally the Benny Hinn conference. I truly believe that it's gonna be a spirit-filled and power-packed event. Yesterday I was at Indoor stadium doing some set-up and I watched how the Benny Hinn crusade pastor brief the choir members. He was sharing about many crusades all over the world where the entire stadium was filled with people who were slain by the Holy Spirit. Many times, the entire choir fell under the power of the Holy spirit. Awesome. I'm excited to see what God will do tonight. I believe it will spark off a revival here! The entire atmosphere was jammed packed with excitement. Could just sense it everywhere. Ushers running past me tell me they are so so excited. The choir sounded pretty excited too.. I just pray and hope that everyone of my members would be able to get into the stadium on time. Pray and hope. : )

Comments

Popular Posts