Sweet wedding

Just came back from dinner with Isaiah's cell members.. had a good dinner, quite relaxing.. : ) This morning attended Kenneth and Wendy's wedding.. pretty sweet, they kept laughing when reciting their vows.. haa.. it happens, when you are just too nervous, you stammer and forget your vows... hee, but it's really funny and the entire atmosphere was so heart warming.

I liked their video presentation... it's very simple but very sweet.. used the song 'Somewhere over the rainbows'.. and the entire presentation looks like one of those Fuji Film commercials.. simple photos, but all very meaningful and thought-provoking. Good!

After wedding however, I was so dead beat that immediately when I reached home, I just bathed, switched on the air con, and slept.. hee.. while isaiah had his cell group meeting in the living room. My gums are giving me problems again, pray that God will heal me so speedily.. Like what Pastor Kong shared last night, it is in God's nature and character to want to heal me, so I pray and believe in faith it will go away soon. : ) Friends, if you are reading this, pls say a simple prayer for me now. Thankie! =P

Just now on our way back home, isaiah and I went to rent some Cantonese VCDs to watch.. 11 VCDs in all! Our target is to complete everything by Mon night! He he he... Must start now! going off.....

Comments

Popular Posts