Ask for the right thing..

Last nite's message by Pst Kong as more theoretical in a sense, but nonetheless, very thought-provoking. Pst Kong talked about the importance of wisdom, and how Solomon was so outstanding because he asked God for wisdom.
Wisdom is really so important. That is why the bible tells us that if we ask God for wisdom, He will give it to us liberally. Wisdom is in the will of God. And along with that, God will add unto us other material things such as finances, blessings, honour... : )
I have been asking God for wisdom in my prayers frequently. And I really see that God has answered my prayers because I have grown wiser. In my counsel, in the way I see things, and in the way I handle situations. Indeed, the bible cannot be untrue. Whatever is written in it is true. And like what I told my members after service, no matter what situation, what scenario, God's wisdom will do the trick. So, instead of asking God for some material blessings, might as well ask for wisdom, because it will help you out of every difficult situation. : )
God, give me more and more and more wisdom!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts