Back from the Highlands!

I'm back in one piece, safe & sound! : )
It's a short three-day (too short!!) trip, but I'm thankful enough. The last time I went to Genting must have been 10 yrs ago.. Of cos, apart from the Shopping arcade and water theme park which weren't there when I last went, everything else looked pretty much the same. I could still pinpoint out some places where I took photos the last time! Hee..
Isaiah & I didn't do much.. just walked around, have coffee, talked alot... luxury, i feel.. even though we didn't do much, it was just great to be in each other's company. We've been so busy for so long that we've learnt to treasure what little time we have together. Apart from the Sunday and Monday nights that we religiously set aside for each other, every weekday night is taken up by something. But that also ensures that we will push away every other appointment just to spend that precious time with each other. It doesn't lie in the quantity, but the quality. : )

Comments

Popular Posts