Be a Steward

I am so frustrated with myself sometimes. I am so bad at stewardship especially when it comes to money! Oh God, help me!

Isn't it an irony? Isn't stewardship the BASICS??!

I need a breakthrough in my finances. I can't spend my money without knowing exactly where they went to.

And as I was sitting at the playground last night feeling the breeze on my face, and trying to clear my mind about how I can win over this battle, it suddenly became very clear to me. Unless I have a breakthrough in my giving, I don't think I can ever be a good steward for the Lord. I need to put my faith on the altar first, and God will do the supernatural.

It may not be easy with the financial burdens and all, but I believe that God is taking me to another level of loving Him. I can give without loving, but I can never love without giving.

I want to be a generous giver from immediate effect. And I am excited to see what God is going to do in my life.

Comments

Serene said…
wow!!! a personal revelation!

Indeed unless it is a personal revelation u got from God... if not even pastor can preach thousand times, we will never not breakthru!

Jia You! excited to see the works of God's hands in your life!

Popular Posts