Heaven is so Real!

I frankly can't remember whether I've blogged this down before. But even if I have, it's worth doing it again, because the book 'Heaven is so real!' is really tremendous and has changed my life.

After reading the book, I felt that there is a breakthrough in my spiritual life. The way I worship God has also gone up another level. The book is about a Korean American woman, Sis Thomas' personal experience with Jesus, who brought her to heaven countless times and hell twice. I must admit that when I first read the first few pages, I was alittle apprehensive about how true it is. But as I read on, I realised that there is indeed an impartation of faith. What the Korean sister experienced, literally blew my mind away. If you haven't read the book, I'd encourage you to go get it.

The message that the end time is indeed very very near, even much nearer than everyone thought it is, was constantly repeated throughout the whole book. The more I read it, the more I felt that the time is drawing near. The many trips to heaven that she went on allowed her to see many things. One thing is for sure. Heaven is real, and is very very beautiful. For people who are especially special to God (those who really serve & love God wholeheartedly..) have special beautiful mansions built for them. Heaven is pretty much like earth, though much more beautiful.

And there are the much-talked-about beautiful bottles kept in the room which contains every one of our tear drops. God keeps them so that they are not wasted.

But the much fearing thing is also that apart from non-Christians who are in hell, the disobedient Christians also live in despair outside the gates of heaven until the Day of Judgment comes. It reminded me once again that I cannot just be a normal Christian. I must be an obedient Christian. If not, I have no share in heaven as well, and all that is left is the fear of judgment...

Jesus allowed Sis Thomas to see her parents and some friends in the pit of hell. They were crying out to her in pain and begged her to save them. But there was nothing she could do. They were unsaved people who did not know Jesus. When I read this part, I felt so so so sad. My dad is not a Christian yet... but I really pray that he will come to accept Jesus soon. The time is really near already. Something that really struck me about the nearness of the time was really when Sis Thomas mentioned in her book that she saw her grand daughter in the vision of the end time in heaven, and she looked slightly taller than what she is now, her hair also slightly longer. Goes to show that the time is really really near now.. could be in a few years' time.

After reading the book, I've had a better understanding of the presence of God. Everytime I worship God, I tell myself that Jesus is watching my heart. And I don't want to be distracted. I just want to worship Him. He is a great and wonderful God who saved me. I don't want to waste my time anymore. I want to do as much as I can now, and live as obediently as I know how.

Comments

Popular Posts