The little things in life...

Didn't somebody say before that we have to learn to appreciate the little things in life? I think it's very true, because alot of times, we focus on all the big bad things, and play down on the joys of little blessings in our lives. If we change our focus onto the little good things, we may feel happier everyday? : ) >> A bit a-Q kind of thinking, but i think there's alot of meaning in it leh..

I get happy-triggered easily nowadays.. Small things that happen or I hear about can make me happy for the whole day. True, in the midst of a tough job, many expectations and demands, and more & more unfinished work, it's hard to take a breather to appreciate the finer things in life. But I tink it's so important to do that.

I love to hear the revelations of different ones, and the excitement and spark in their eyes as they share with me what God has spoken to them. : 0)

Gary shared with me his vision of being a CGL, and what God spoke to him. I am so thrilled!! I remembered when I first asked him at the beginning whether he wants to be a CGL, he really looked so unsure. And he tried to convince me that he doesn't feel it's the right time yet. Ha.. now that I think back, he has grown in his confidence and faith in God. This is the greatest joy of a CGL!! haha..

Tristan shared with me that his revelations... he has the ability to look at things, no matter how small, with a spiritual mentality. Every little thing that happen in his everyday also can give him a revelation about spiritual things. Wow.. And the things he shared tells me that he is growing in his understanding of heavenly things. : )

Meiling is a natural communicator, and every new person seem to be able to clique and warm up very quickly to her. Really wonderful to have her in the cell. : ) And recently, I find that she's becoming more and more spiritual about the way she views things. Used to examine many things using her natural understanding, but now, seem to be able to discern better and analyse using her spiritual senses. That is so very important because the moment we start to use our natural senses to see the things of the kingdom, it doesn't make sense after a while.

Bel is like me ten years ago. I used to be so insecure in myself. And I get jealous very very easily. Jealous over big things, small things... jealous when other friends get more attention, or are more well-liked. I think my entire self-worth was based on how people respond to me. That's why I do understand how it feels when one gets insecure and greatly affected by what people say about them. But she will ovecome, I know. Just as I have. Cos with the revelation and encounter with Jesus, comes the assurance we need to stand tall and confident infront of everyone despite what has happened. I think her breakthrough is coming. She just needs to face it more head-on. ; )

Yuhao may be giving me heartaches at times, but he is growing. I believe every talk session I have with him, I can impart something to him. Of course there are many things he needs to change before he can be used by God in a greater way, but I know he will get there somehow. He was so surprised when I told him I think he will be a leader for God one day! Ha... I love it when people look so astonished by the things I say.. ha..

So happy for estee.. her fruits are paying off... each time, she brings friends to church, they never seem to stay on. But this time round, got suqing and haojuan.. I believe God will not shortchange a person with a heavenly vision. Suqing is growing, and I hope she will be a light that will shine brightly even after she goes back to china. : )

see... so many things make me so happy... = )

Comments

Serene said…
wow.... i believe when ur members are blessed, u r blessed too! God has brought in a wonderful CG to you!!

Popular Posts