Monday who??

For a Monday, I think I did exceptionally well today.

For one, I did not feel the usual 'sian-ness' of coming to work on a Monday morning. In fact, I thought I detected a teeny weeny bit of excitement. Don't ask me why. Can't explain, and won't try to do so either. I even managed to crack some jokes with my cute boss over eric tan.. hee..

I had felt extraodinary strength and energy the whole day. I didn't feel stressed looking at the amount of work undone. Just went about doing as much as I can, with a really light spirit. I guess, a touch from God changes everything. That touch I got from God during Friday service refreshed my spirit, soul and body completely. That's why I don't feel the dread and sian-ness when I worked today.

That is why for me now, an essential thing I definitely pray for everyday is for the presence of God to surround me. When the presence is with me, I know I can be doing many things at the same time, and yet maintain that joy within me.

I hope that everyday this week will be as good as today! The joy of the Lord is my strength!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
muahahaz.. m was readin ur blog 2day.. den cum 2 noe tat yesterday m was tinkin of tis verse "the joy of the lord is my strength" too n m've been singin tis song 4 d day.. hahagagaz.. so qiao.. praise d lord.. :D

Popular Posts