A mood for travelling...

This kind of mood is perpetually there.

I love taking planes. I love the smell of Changi Airport. I love to stroll in the restricted area of the airport, waiting for the time to get on the plane. I love the clouds that lay peaceful below my feet when I am high up in the air. I love passing by strange places in foreign countries. I love seeing people rush past me for work or appointments, and there I am walking slowly and taking my own sweet time because I am on holiday. I simply love it.

More than once, I've had the urge to go buy an airport ticket & fly to hongkong over the weekend, and be back for work by Monday morning. And it also struck me as a crazy idea. But today at lunch, i realised that I am not the only one who has such funny ideas. Apparently, Sheau Huei always thinks about that too! Great minds think alike. In fact, she's going to do just that this coming weekend! She'll be flying to hongkong on friday morning (cos she's on leave), and will be back on sunday night. Don't we always tell this joke? If we are free, let's go eat dim sum at hongkong and come back. haa.. it's actually happening..

sigh..... i want to go on a holiday!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts