Power of God

Yesterday's cell group was good, though I didn't preach as clearly or as well as I would like to. Got abit rusty after a break from preaching for about a month.. haa... But praise the Lord, I felt the power of God very strong upon me the moment I stepped into Sabie's house. I just felt heat emit from every part of my body, and my hands were numb and some parts of my arms felt like there's a current going on under the skin.. So I decided to just stay in the spirit and pray quietly while waiting for the cell group to start.

When geraldine asked me why I was so quiet yesterday, I didn't want to say much. I was just very excited to see how God will move during the cell group meeting because the whole day, God has been telling me He will move mightily during the cell group. The cell group meeting will never be the same again.

God has been showing me many things recently. And like I mentioned in my earlier blogs, I can feel the presence of God much stronger now than before. Praise God for that! And with that comes a deeper appreciation of the importance of the Holy Spirit in my life. I simply can't do anything without the anointing of God. Instead of trying so hard on my own strength, I just trust the Lord to lead now. I try to stay sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit, and see how He will lead me.

And indeed, God never disappoints those who earnestly seeks Him. God gave me some words for several people at the cell group yesterday, and I sincerely believe they are edified and encouraged that God is watching over them.

God, I pray that the power and anointing of the Holy Spirit continue to increase in my life. I do not want to be a mediocre cell group leader of a small group. I want to be one that is called to hundreds and thousands. You see the desire in my heart. Not my will, but yours be done.

Comments

Popular Posts