Thank God!

Wah.. I really want to thank God. It was such a close shave.

Well, apparently, my Senior AD supposedly told me to read the evening dailies for the weekend and send write ups on certain issues to her tonight by 10pm. But, I really don't recall hearing her say that at all.. And I got a missed call from her yesterday during service, then another sms from her, so I thought no need to return call to her, and it's the usual, look out for some important issues that might be reported in the news..

Then juz now at 10pm, I received an sms from her asking me for the writeups, and whether I've emailed her.. I was like 'huh?? what are you talking about???!"... The thing is, I haven't even bought the papers yet, and it's 10pm! Usually, by 8pm, I can't get the papers anymore cos they would be all sold out! And even if I want to try to rush out the writeups for her now, I don't have the papers with me! Oh my, in a fix!

Then I suddenly thought of asking mummy to buy the papers for me on her way home. And thank God, she so kindly found the papers at a petrol station and bought them home for me. Thank God for mummy!

And also thank God for a gracious boss, who was super understanding even though I only managed to email the writeups to her at 11pm, she was very nice about it. I really must dig my ears properly next time. Make sure I don't cause such trouble anymore!

But at the end of it, though it was a minor crisis, God solved it for me. Really Thank God!

Comments

Morning's Light said…
Don't have to worry de.. because Channel U is at 11 pm and AG needs time to do the write-up too. So you are not too late at 11 pm. =)

Popular Posts