To do or not to do?

I realised that many decisions in life are not that easy to make.

Some challenges our beliefs. Some questions our faith. Others are just hard choices to make.

Just had a chat with a colleague. He was asking me whether he should make a certain decision or not. I just told him how I felt about it, but ultimately it's up to him. The fact of the matter is, we struggle with having to balance our priorities sometimes. Should we do this? Or should we do that? And sometimes, the things that we want to do may not seem inline with what God wants us to do. This is a time when our priorities will determine the decisions we will make.

Not everyone has the conviction that God is first in everything. I guess everything becomes much easier if the conviction is there, because there will be no more struggles. As long as I know God doesn't like it, I don't do it. As simple as that. Of cos, there are many things in this world that are amoral. The bible doesn't tell us explicitly if we can or cannot do. In times like these, we got to ask God for the wisdom to make the right decision.

I strongly believe in something. As long as we walk in His commandments, He will ensure that we will prosper. No doubt about it.

Comments

Popular Posts