An Uplifting Song..

Meiling heard this song over a Christian radio and she shared it with the cellgroup.. I thought the lyrics were really touching indeed...

"Chains are broken
Hearts are healing
You are here
You see me
You know my future plans
I'm letting go now
Moving forward now
Letting go of my history
my stories know no more
Starting over now
New life with You
Better than before
Moving forward
Starting over..."
Letting go is probably the hardest thing to do. Because it's almost like letting go of a part of your life. But alot of times, letting go is the key to the breakthrough you so desire in your heart. Learn to let go, no matter how painful it is right now, because it will take you straight to a place where pain is a unheard concept.
Unlease your future by leaving the bad, sad and disappointing things into God's Hands.
He promised to take care of you, and He will.

Comments

Popular Posts