With God....

It's amazing.. I attended 3 services this week.. one on friday night, one on sat night and one on sunday morning. And even though the message was the same for all three, I was equally touched and ministered each time I heard it. Thank God for a wonderful word in season indeed!

The amazing thing is that even though I attended so many services and even went for the newcomers' dinner with yihui just now, I wasn't tired at all! It must be the strength of the Lord upon me. And I know very clearly too that God's presence and Holy Spirit had refreshed me when I attended the service on Friday. It seems that within a split second, all my burdens and worries and anxieties were taken away from God. Without the emtional burden, I felt so much lighter both in my heart and physically. I guess that's why I could find the energy to do so much this weekend. Praise the Lord indeed!

We all have our fair share of worries and troubles, but God made me realise that as long as we leave everything in God's Hands, somehow it will all turn out alright. Of course this does not mean that our troubles will be taken away from us instantly. But with a heart that is free from the burden of having to bear everything upon ourselves, we can face our situation with a clearer mind.

With God, nothing is impossible.

The work piling up on our table may seem impossible to tackle, but with God, nothing is impossible...

The people in our office may seem unreasonable and impossible to reason with, but with God, nothing is impossible..

The friends we've been reaching out to seem to be hard to be won over, but with God, nothing is impossible...

The dream I have seemed impossible to reach, but with God, nothing is impossible...

If you believe, you can have it.

Comments

Morning's Light said…
The dream I have seemed impossible to reach, but with God, nothing is impossible...

If you believe, you can have it.
------------------------

My tears are dropping as I read this last portion. I have God... and I believe that if I believe, I can have it.

But it seems so hard.. really really so hard you know... I don't see how my dream is going to come true...

I don't see how it is going to be possible unless it's God's will for it to happen.

But I will believe.. continue to believe with all my heart and soul in my God - that with Him, it will be possible.

But I also know that if it does not happen... It doesn't mean that there is no God... it just means that it is not part of His plan for me.

I believe... It is my dream... and no one can throw it in the dustbin..

Popular Posts