The breakthrough has come..

If u remember, two or three blogs ago, I was still worried about something. But as usual, God has shown His faithfulness and supernatural power. God is truly GOOD! I have never in my life, felt that God did not come through for me!

Many happy things happening! First all, Berlin and husband came for service! God is good.. and I know that when we show His love through acts of kindness, people will be transformed. Geraldine has been taking time to visit berlin, and I am thankful for a willing helper like that! She travels all the way to woodlands to visit her on behalf of the cell group. Geraldine may be blunt sometimes, and she's very forthright with her views and words, which offends people easily, but I am blessed to have her as a cell member, because she is one person I feel who loves me. From the little things she does, and stays sharp for my needs, I can feel it. So, yeh.. very happy.. : )

And I just spoke to yuhao... Although he's facing some problems now, and cannot come to church becos of parental objection, he seemed to be taking it well.. Showing faith that he will be able to come out of his situation. And I know he will! I am happy to see the transformation in him. No longer feeling pessimistic but full of faith. And I know he has grown stronger in the Lord. Jia You, my dear brother. I am always praying for you!!!! This is truly a happy thing for me! : )

Comments

Anonymous said…
sis kless.. hahaaz.. thanz fer everythin man.. fer bein dere fer me when i feel soo0o soooo lost n when i need someone to be dere fer me.. ahaha..i noe this period of time will be a beri difficult time fer me.. but i hav faith n noe tat i can go through this.. hahaz.. dere is no problems without solution.. yea man.. =P .. cuz i noe i still hav u all by my side all tat.. hahaz..
Anonymous said…
wow.. this almost doesn't sound like u! Haha.. but you're right, we are by your side, always praying for you. You can overcome this situation & emerge stronger than before! :P

Popular Posts