I don't want to worry!!!

I hate the feeling of worrying for something. There's this tiny butterfly that keeps going round and round in circles in my stomach! Worry and fear are not from God! When I worry, I can't have faith and that is a horrible thing! God, take away the worrying feeling from me, and give me faith to believe that it can happen! All things are possible! Surely, it's not by what I can do, but by the strength of the Lord! Surely, God can come through for us and give us the breakthrough for this is the will of God! It's not that difficult right, Lord? I need Your help, God. I can't do this by myself!

Worry cannot add a tiny bit of solution to my problem. It only makes it worse. And the last thing I want now is for it to be any worse. So, I just commit it into God's Hands. God, like You've always come through for me, come through for me again. I need a miracle from You, and I know You are willing to give it to me. So, I thank you Lord for that miracle in advance. Thank you, Jesus!

Comments

Anonymous said…
2 Cor 12:9-10 :)

Popular Posts