N252, You're my Sunshine!

Yesterday my cell group did something very touching for me. They probably read from my blog that I was sick, and they surprised me with a bunch of daisies and a beautiful get-well card! I was so happy.. and even though I still felt a little feverish before CG started, the heat all vanished at that moment! Ha.. super drama..

At one point after CG, I was still wondering how come estee looked abit strange, go upstairs dunno do what.. but I really didn't think about it. So, when Gary brought me the flowers, I was like 'wow'... and no prizes for guessing how they know I like daisies! Hee..

And I read the messages they wrote for me and was very touched.. Of course, everything that I do, I don't do it so that I will get appreciated. But it really feels very very good to have people appreciate and encourage me. The words that they wrote really touched my heart. I am so blessed to be given this cell group. God is truly faithful to me. I love you, N252! : ) Thank you for standing by me. Thank you for being my sunshine!

And I felt alittle ashamed cos I didn't preach well last night. =P It was a message that was super powerful, but I was disturbed by an sms I received just before cell group started, so I was somewhat affected by it, coupled with the fever. But in any case, I just give it to God. Even though I didn't preach well technically, I still believe that the Spirit of God has touched everyone's hearts. God can still move and work through an imperfect vessel like me. During altar call, I laid hands and prayed for some people which I sensed that God has a word for them. God's Word will not return void. I pray that everyone will really ponder on what God has spoken into their lives.

Comments

Serene said…
I believe it is becos you have been such a great leader and inspiration to your members!!!

Your members are indeed v. sweet! hee... hmmm... inspiration for us too! hahahaha...
Anonymous said…
ya lor.. me very touched.. such things give me strength to carry on. You muz encourage sis lifeng too! She's a leader who loves her members wholeheartedly. Muz love her! :)
Anonymous said…
Your members are really really sweet. Haha to think i have bumped myself into ur blog at 5:30am!??!! half hr more for break fast =) multiplication soon??

Popular Posts