New challenges??

I am so thankful it's finally friday!!! Yippeeeee........

It felt like such a long week, although Monday was a public holiday. Still.....
Most of the nights, I only slept at 1 or 2 am.. and it's really taking a toil on me. So, by now, I really am so thankful that in another 3 hours, I can go to church happily and start my weekend. : )

Next week is going to be a super packed & busy week for me! Got to emcee for an official event at Istana next Tue. Please pray for me that I will be very steady & calm, cos PM is gonna be there! Ha... And then, wednesday night going for Pst Phil Pringle conference... Thursday night arranging Minister's dinner, Friday night I got to emcee for another CISCO dinner.. wah.. what a long week! Please pray that I will do so well for everything and shine for God wherever I go! :P

Comments

Ng Yashi said…
sis kless !
Wow, God is really using u to impact the people out there ! Im sure that u'll do so well in both emcee events! every cg is so so good ! u speak so well, so flow, so full of faith and the holy spirit ! Im sure tt just as how i have been feeling the ' tingling ' presense of God during Cgms, the people in the audience will be able to sense sth postively different about u! You carry the glory and faith of God !!! u can do it ! would keep u in prayers ...(hahaah even just in front of students, i get so nervous , nw u r in front of PM !!! wow..jia you! u r the light and salt of the earth !
Anonymous said…
Wow.. thanks Estee.. every word you wrote encouraged me up to the skies! Ha... Thank you for always being a joy to me. :)
Serene said…
initially i got a little confused... cos i keep thinking that cg was on sat! hahaha.. that's why when i saw ur blog is on fri... looks and feels weird! hahaha....

Enjoy ur busy work,... cos no matter what situaion we'll on, God can use us and train us! Gambatte

Popular Posts