This is for you, my friend...

This is written for my dear friend.. (whom I shall not name here to protect the innocent..)

Dear friend, I hope you can tell this is for you. I wish I can do something to help you, but I am not sure what, except to pray for you. But I just want you to know that although things may not seem so easy and straightforward after you made that decision to be committed to the Lord and to live your life for Him, be assured that it will be the best decision you would ever make. She may not understand your decision now. And u may even have to endure rejection and persecution during this period of time, but like i told you before, I know and I know she still loves you very much. There is no doubt about that.

I know Jesus sees all your tears, and He knows every one of your thoughts. Those thoughts you felt embarrassed about. Those thoughts nobody else knows because you just dunno how to put them into words. Yet, I can tell you confidently that you are never alone. Never alone because Jesus loves you too much to leave you to grieve all by yourself. The Holy Spirit prays for you with an utterance that is deep beyond words. And not forgetting me. I am keeping you in my prayers and thoughts.

I know how it feels because I've been though it as well. It's just that it's probably easier for me now to look at it more objectively because I've dealt with it. I used to question myself whether it was worth it or not. To give my life to God. But I've since gone over that and am now convinced that I cannot escape God. No matter what it brings, good and bad, I will face them all. And I know that I will surely be able to overcome every hurdle because my first love is Jesus and i put Him first in eveything I do.

My friend, I know you are a strong person. You've come so far to be able to see what God wants you to do, and be willing to do it. God sees what you need to endure in order to make that decision, so He will surely make a way out for you. That's just how He works. Until He reveals the purpose, it is hard to understand. Just got to keep on believing. It won't be long before He shows you how He will do it for you. God works in the hearts of man.

Right now, it may feel painful. Even tormenting. And I'm not saying you should ignore it, or pretend it's not there. I'm just saying that God will surely make a way out for you. You just keep doing what you should do, and God will take care of everything else for you. I have no doubt about that because He is a good God. He never fails.

So, my friend... be encouraged, don't give up hope. I see a great calling of God upon your life. How God works is more than what we can ever think or imagine. So, stay excited to see what God will do in your life. I am proud to have you as my friend. : )

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks alot for your encouragement... I have alot of doubts, queries and discouragement in my heart now. But I need to sort them out myself and with God.

Thanks alot of the encouragement. It acts as a booster in my fight.

I have to fight the internal battles myself and with God's help.. cos I don't know how to express some things and I just have to rely on God to show me the right way.
Anonymous said…
Jia you, my friend. I really think you will be able to overcome this. :) Use your biggest strength - to be joyful all the time!

Popular Posts