Help... Jesus..

I was reading PJ's blog. And I felt like crying.

It's never easy to be able to come to terms to things in life which we hope never happened, or at least not that way it turned out to be. Yet, how many times do we get ourselves dropped into that big black hole, not knowing what the next step is, not knowing what to expect, and not knowing how to get out of it.

It's not that we don't know how black that hole is. We do. Yet, we still drop into it time and again.

I feel heartache for PJ. I wish I can do something, but she said before that she needs to grieve alone. And I know that's true. Even if she tells me with a smile, 'don't worry, everything is ok now.' I know it's not yet ok. Even if she tells me she only needs to cry it out, and everything else is ok le... I know it's not yet ok.

And I do understand how she feels, in a strange way. There is a deep sense of pain. When I see how she talks to him, when I see the look in her eyes, when I sense the happiness in her when he is nearby. Only a fool won't notice anyway.

But... I can only pray that God will heal her wound, and help her stand up again. I pray that God will take away that pain, that frustration, that confusion.

Friend, though I can't do much, pls know I am praying for you.. Pls know I am here if you ever need me. Pls know you have a shoulder here waiting for you.

Comments

Popular Posts