Many things on my mind...

There are many things on my mind tonight.. Many things I wanna blog about..

One night only, but my emotions have gone from one extreme to another extreme. Mixed emotions. God knows exactly how I am feeling. Some things I wanna say to some people..

Mei... Thanks for being open to me about how you feel. It allows me to understand you much better. I am sorry if some things I did upset you. I am only human, and I make mistakes as well. I am not perfect. But I know God can work in the worst of situations. He can turn things around. Even though i make mistakes, God can use it for the best outcome. And I believe God anoints everything I do. Yes, I appreciate you alot. For all the hard work you put in. For all the faithfulness. For everything you've done for me. Like I shared with you, I know your breakthrough is coming. It is very very near. Jia you, my sister.. The road ahead may be tough, but don't give up. Let's run together, ok? : )

Alice.... Thank you for what you wrote on your blog. I am very very touched. A thankful person is a beautiful person! You have great potential inside you to do great works for God. Always remember you are not someone little, but someone full of limitless potential. Thank you sister, for being a encouragement to me. In a time when I felt discouraged, and started to question myself, what you wrote really touched my heart. You are an angel sent from God to lift my spirits up. And God's way of reminding me that not all's lost. That I've impacted one person at least. Muacks darling... : )

* * * * * *
Complacency is a dangerous thing. Once we get into that, we lose the cutting edge. We lose sight of the vision. We lose the urgency to reach it. We basically forget what we have to do.
Some things I heard made my breath stop for a split second. Shocking news. It was revelation, though not in a good way. It made my heart very very painful. But it woke me up too. Some things need to be done. In a strange way, I found a strength I never had.
I feel ashamed. I feel that I've let God down. Complacency has seeped in. Has average become my best friend?? Oh God, help me!
God, I pray that you show me clearly what to do. It's painful and heartbreaking, but God, help me please. I don't want it to be like this. I really don't want..
* * * * * *
Letting our emotions control us is a BAD THING. If we cannot tame our temper, it will take control of us. No matter what happens, never lash at anyone. Anger that arises out of self-righteousness and self-defence is bad. If we get angry because we feel we have been shortchanged or injusticed, that anger is often birthed out of our pride.
"How can he treat me like that??"
"I didn't even do anything and I got scolded??!"
Yes, I know we all get angry over such things. And perhaps naturally so. But I feel that alot of things can be avoided if we just take a deep breath before dwelling in that anger. How about taking a while to ask why that person behaved in that way? Perhaps he or she had a tough day? Perhaps something's bothering her? Perhaps he just got scolded? Especially when that person is a friend. Someone who's always been very nice and concerned? Perhaps asking why may help to prevent unnecessary situations from happening..

Comments

Serene said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Serene said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Serene said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alice said…
hey sis!!!!!u know what....now upside down..u touch my heart worr...u say me angel..XD
u know what too..maybe u nvr realise or u always think that the things u had done its nt much...but its greater than what u imagine!!u encourage people(me and Cg)..u motivate us...u are always there for us...u funny..u frenly..nice person!!u know what u had done for us is really great....we are proud having u CGL...u are a great AnGEL send by God to guide us..:) dont feel down okie..if need more encourage words..tell me :D im always here to giv u lots of it..cuz i have lots of gd things about u..XD cya...muackz..
Anonymous said…
Thanks alice.. :p You are really an angel, I mean it. :)

I can't wait for you to come back! But enjoy yourself while you are there, and continue to pray & read the Word everyday yeh? :p

Popular Posts