Monday Holiday

I woke up at 11am today! Oh haha.. cos I couldn't sleep last night, in the end finally fell asleep at 4am..

Got many things on my mind that I wanted to blog about, but dunno where to start. Maybe I shall blog about those things bit by bit everyday.

God is good. There is something to learn everyday. There is always an area in my life that God is moulding. God never stops working! So, we got to be hardworking people too. I like what Sharine blogged.. even in holidays, we must not be lazy! Must be hardworking!

It suddenly dawned upon me that even though this week I'm on leave, I've got loads and loads of things to do. First of all, every night got Emerge Conference. During the day, I will be clearing my study room. It's slowly transforming into a storeroom. And before isaiah shooks his head on his lazy & untidy wife, my conscience has pricked me and I shall start on it. I must make him so proud of me as his wife! Hee...

And of course, I am planning to do other things of vanity like trimming my eyebrows, highlighting my hair, etc. I'm going to do something even more daring this time! Hmm... really hope I'll get down to doing it. : )

Oh well, I'm off with Isaiah to pak tor now.. we're going karaoke to sing our lungs, ermm.. hearts out! Hee hee...

Comments

Alice said…
hey sis..........i love ur spirit!!yea...that's the way...:D
wah...going to highlight ur hair again...lolz...sobs...i want too...but i cant..ehehe....
Serene said…
highlight ur hair???!!! hey... me too... but i think got to wait til next mth, this mth too busy... unlik u... got so much time! haizz...

Popular Posts