No voice loh!

Today Isaiah and I sang karaoke for 4 hours. And I was the only one singing most of the time cos his voice is very coarse. I almost ran out of songs to sing! But it's very cheap leh.. only $6.90 per person - 4 hours room use and 2 glasses of drinks. Good good...

After that, we went shopping for isaiah's clothes. Oh man! Don't ever go shopping with a man! We were madly rushing from place to place that I am sure some of the sales people would think that we are playing amazing race! We literally walked into a shop, took a glance, then walked out if we didn't see anything. (OK, I admit I am abit exaggerating, but still??!) So, that's how we went from Heeren to Far East to Cineleisure until we finally found a shirt he likes! *phew* Praise the Lord.

I received a phone call at noon today. It was from a friend who read my blog and had called to apologise because she read one of my blog entries and thought that I was talking about her in my blog, and I mentioned tat I was upset about it. Turned out, I wasn't referring to her at all! Though it was a misundestanding, but I was very happy because from it, I saw that she is a humble person who is quick to apologise. And I am so happy, because I know God is doing a great work in her life. I can see the change in her. Slowly, but surely. :) So, yeh, I am very happy.

Saw Sharine's wedding gown in her blog! So beautiful! Not forgetting Gary! So suave!! Hee.. Reminded me of my own wedding! Hee... Getting married is a very happy and exciting thing. It's a major project handled by two people. Yes! Very happy & excited for them!!

Comments

Serene said…
after reading isaiah's blog and his comments on shopping... i can roughly imagine why you will say shopping with man is boring!!! hahahahaha....

Popular Posts