Precious Presence

Had discipleship meeting tonight with my helpers. It was a good time of worshipping God. The presence of God was so tangible, that at one point, there was electricity on me! Hee.. But Wow.. God is truly faithful and good. I felt so much better after spending time worshipping God. Stomach pain gone! oh yeh... half the day got stomach pain today.. must be the mango dessert I ate last night.. :P

Anyway, the presence of God was good. Before the discipleship, I told God that I want to pray for my helpers during the discipleship, and I want a word for every one of them. Indeed God is good. I sensed many things about everyone of them, and I believe every word I spoke is a word in season for them. And I could sense in the spirit that something has changed. I felt that some decisions had been made in the hearts of the people. And to me, that's good. Really good.

I always think to myself that when I go back to heaven in future, I will get to worship God day and night. That excites me. Because I really enjoy worshipping the Lord. Everytime I close my eyes and sing or pray, and I lift up my hands, I can feel God. What's more in heaven?! The presence of God would be super strong because He is just among us! And I think to myself that when I am there, I will feel so much peace and joy. For one thing, I don't have to wrestle with people, with situations, with things.. No such thing as parental objection, persecution.. Everything will be so good. And at that time, I'd know I've made it and fought a good fight. What a tremendous feeling that would be!

Heaven is a beautiful place! And I look forward to going there!!

Comments

Alice said…
sis....sad.....aaaaa...miss u all....me here stomachace for a few days already.....eat abit wanna pangsai....=X
sad nia....i cant gain weight....sooobbbsssss.....whhyyy..........XD even i lose weight...-.-
huhuhuaha....sad sad.....sis...u ll got bbq...so nice...XD miz u all^^
Anonymous said…
alice dear.. I miss you too.. :( Can't wait for the day you come back quickly!!!!! We'll take lots of photos during the BBQ to show you k!!@@

Popular Posts