Sunday passes in a flash..

Oh my.. I've come to Sunday night already! sigh.. time flies when you are on leave, isn't it?? Tomorrow got one more day, and it's back to reality.. hahah.. Tomorrow, we're going to sentosa to suntan!

Today, we got a car, so we went to some places that we usually won't go if there's no car. First we went to Beauty World Plaza to make a new pair of spectacles for myself. Isaiah's university friend's shop. He's so nice, charged me only $100 for a brand new pair with good lens! : )

After that, we went to MacRitchie Reservoir to walk walk.. It's really a nice place. Oh man, dun laugh, but it's my first time there! Never been there before, though my only impression of that place is that many young ladies jogged there at night and got .. * *... so my impression of that place is really not that good. But it's a beautiful place! We saw people canoeing too. And we were just so amazed at how many people- young and old, were there! Everyone stared at us when we walked by cos we were just about the only two people in jeans in the entire park! Oh man... You can imagine we left as soon as we could bear!

Our next destination was to Serangoon Gardens Chomp Chomp... It's such a nice nice place! Very much like Holland V, but much quieter, with some nice restaurants.. We were thinking it was a good place for CG outing.. chill! hee... Anyway, we decided to have waffles and gelato ice-cream.. It was super nice! yum yum...

I am so hungry now.. We ate at 4 plus just now... so I'm going out for supper now!!

Comments

Popular Posts