Super Sunday!

Sunday just passed in a flash today! And it didn't feel like a sunday at all because I didn't have to do the zone attendance. Starting from this week, everything is computerised and no longer need to collect manually. Thank God for technology! So, you can imagine, without a big task that usually takes up half a day on sunday, I feel so free today! Wahahahaha...

In the afternoon, I went to meet isaiah then went shopping for presents.. After that, went back to my parents' house to celebrate my mummy's birthday! Went to Pasir Ris Fisherman's Village for seafood dinner.. wow.. nice place! Haven't been there in ages. The sea, the breeze, the music.. simply charming. My daddy and I were trying to count the aeroplanes that fly past, and we were trying to capture the sunset with our phones. My daddy won lah.. his is a samsung phone, of course quality better than a nokia lah.. haha...

We had such a happy time together.. relaxing and heartwarming.. I love my daddy & mummy and of course my dear dear brother nigel.. Talking about him, I used to find him a nuisance when i was very young. For one, he took away the attention of my parents from me to him.. and he keeps doing irritating things to annoy me. Hahah.. my old-time pals like serene and cynthia can testify for me. "Didn't he used to be the noisiest & loudest boy in church???"

But as we grew up, he's become a darling to me. We get along very well, and I thank God for a wonderful brother like him. He believes in the things I say, and that really is so important to me. I am always very proud of this brother of mine because he is a real great and kindhearted person deep inside.

Thank God for my family.

I hope Yuhao's feeling much better now. I feel so touched after reading his blog. He may seem very playful and crappy at times, but deep inside I know he is someone who treasures relationships and friendships. And I am thankful to God for him in my cell. Very thankful.

Oh yeh... tomorrow going to sing karaoke! hehehehe...

Comments

Popular Posts