Thank you!

Today had a tough day at work.. Suddenly so many things to do!! Was mad rushing the whole day, plus there were some last minute meetings that took up so much time! Oh man.. But my colleagues celebrated Freddy and my birthday at about 5pm.. Had some nice cake, fruits, jelly.. hee...

Annie is so so so sweet. Guess what she gave me for my birthday??! I went for a meeting, and when I came back, I found an envelope and a letter sitting on my keyboard. It's an envelope full of different coupons! Coupons for me to claim "Taxi ride to Jurong West Street 91", "One Phoenix huggie!", "It's a good day for an ice cream!".....She said I can redeem them as and when I feel like it.. She's so so sweet!!!!! Oh man... And super creative!!!!!

Then Dear came to novena to fetch me after work, and we went to Taka for dinner. At first wanted to eat Coca Restaurant's steamboat, but in the end we went to eat Seoul Garden.. The food was good! We like the beef there! BBQ.. very nice ah..

Dear gave me an odm watch for my birthday! I have been eyeing it for very long... love the outward looks of it! Very cool and big! But I found it too expensive, so always look see only. He actually bought it for me! I like it!! Thank you, dear!! Love you, love you, love you.. hahah...

My birthday is coming to an end loh.. this year's birthday is so full of love & surprises! Thanks to everyone of you who remembered my birthday and sms-ed me or called me, those who gave sacrificially, those who put in blood and sweat to prepare for my celebration... Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I will always remember my 27th birthday! : )

Comments

Sharine said…
Sister kless i also got an ODM watch!! my astroboy wan!! its a real cool brand woo!
Anonymous said…
Oh yeh! I like the plain one wor.. the one i got is plain one.. hehe..
Serene said…
so sweeeeeetttttt..... heee.....

both of u wrote blog on the same event, so i left a same comment!! hahaha!!!!
Serene said…
looks like u got lots of presents this yr... take pic le... want to see more pictures on ur blog!! hee...
Anonymous said…
i wanted to take pics of all the gifts I received.. but my camera spoilt! sigh...

Popular Posts