Xtreme BBQ!!!

Later on in the evening, we are going to be have our Xtreme N252 BBQ! It's been so long since we gathered together for a BBQ, so I am really looking forward to it. But the real reason why I am so looking forward to it is because I know it's going to be very fun, because I am with a group of people I love, and who loves one another. For the past few weeks, I know God is using many different ways, situations, incidents, to unite this CG together. I prayed to God that I want to see the unity of this CG, among the helpers themselves, and among every single one in the CG. And God answered my prayers by working in a way that I had never imagined He would.

Indeed, God's ways are higher than our ways. His thoughts are higher than our thoughts. I can think one million ways to unite the CG together, but they would never be as effective as when God intervenes and does it His way. Through it all, I learnt so many other principles and truths that will stay with me all my life. And I know for my helpers who's been through it with me, it will stay with them too. They will also counsel their own members in future with the same experience. There is a tangible difference in the atmosphere when the CG is united in one spirit. Not just in form. But in truth. Somehow, there is an unexplanable strength and power in the air. I don't know how many really feel it. But I can feel it. It's different now. God has brought the CG to another level together. And I believe this is really the beginning. From here, God will do amazing things in the CG and in our individual lives. Thank you, Jesus!

Like what Meiling and Estee said.. Love cannot be shown or felt without an accompanying action. We cannot keep saying that we love somebody or love something without an action that tells people that you really do. This is of course not saying that we should show it everyone. What it means really is, if you truly love something, the way you behave, the way you act, will be telltale signs of how you really feel. You just can't lie about it. Your actions will tell.

And again, I don't believe God gave us the breakthrough just so that we can be happy people dwelling together. More than that, we are now empowered to do great things together in the kingdom of God. The basis of sacrifice is love. Now, we can, as a CG, move together like a mighty army of God, towards a common vision. God is truly good. As long as we walk in His plan and purpose, we are safe.

Comments

Popular Posts