Every dream has its time...


I have many dreams.

Big and small.
Possible and not-so-possible.
Realistic and unrealistic.
I commit all into God's Hands.

Because I've realised that my life is in Jesus, and unless God says so, my dream cannot come to pass. Whatever my heart desires, it will not happen until God says so. Of course, like what sharine and annie says, if I pray relentlessly, God may just give it to me even though it's not what He knows is good for me. Our God is a God who values free will. He has given us the choice to choose what we want to have and believe in. If we insist in going the long way, He will still let us.
Our God is a God like that.

Yet, throughout my life as a Christian, I've come to realise that my dream is not my dream alone. The dream came about because of Jesus. Without Jesus, I will have no dreams. Because my dream is all about Him.

I shared with my CG last week about how God brought my dream of being a full time staff through the various stages of faith. It started with a DREAM- a dream to serve God with the talents He has given to me. I never doubted this calling upon my life. Never once have I thought to myself whether God has really called me to full time. It's just that I don't know when. The DECISION stage followed immediately after the dream stage. I've long decided in my heart that I want to serve God all my life.

The dream was not without problems and storms. Although I was given the opportunity to work as a full time staff in FGA, my previous church, I did not feel that it was what God wanted me to do. I struggled within myself for so long. After talking to Auntie Jun and different leaders then, I really felt like just going ahead. Yet, there was a nagging unrest in my heart that this is not what God wants, so I turned down the offer. Even though I had a dream and I had decided to go for it, God put in the DELAY.
Delays are hardly pleasant. Nobody likes delays because it is during this stage when the devil will come & discourage us and make us believe somehow that our dream is never goin to come to pass.
Still, I held on.

Within a few months after that experience, my life took for a turn. It was then I realised why God didn't want me to become a full time staff in FGA.
Because He was about to take me out of that church to CHC.
Had I taken on the job on impulse, just because I believed in my dream with or without God's timing, I'd never have left FGA and be where I am today.

The DEAD END came when I was told that there is no way I can be a full time staff if I am not even a cell group leader. It came as a big blow to me because I had never wanted to be a cell group leader. Frankly speaking, I was contented to be Isaiah's helper. I always thought that my calling is to be a good helper. It was unconceivable to think that I might one day be a cell group leader, really.
The day I heard that piece of news, I felt that my dream had died.
One part of me has died.

But as many of you know, I did become a cell group leader. God works in ways we cannot understand. Even though I couldn't see it earlier, God already knew. He had to lead me through that path so that I can fulfill my calling in life. Beyond what my eyes can see, God already saw that one day I will be a leader for Him.

Sure, I am not a church staff yet. But I know my God will work a way out for me. No matter what impossible, it will happen. my DELIVERANCE will come.

Don't you see, my friend? It's all in God's Hands.
Just do what you need to do, and leave the rest to God.
Don't try to be God and try to make things
happen the way you want it at the time you want it.
There is no way our wisdom and understanding can surpass that of God.
No way.

As I was sharing with my cell group members, I was reminded once again of God's faithfulness and goodness in my life. What did I do to deserve all these? I would say if I did anything, it was to believe that my dream will have its time, and I just need to leave it in God's Hands.

Dreams, big and small. They are in God's Hands.

Comments

Anonymous said…
best registry cleaner , A software application software that tests the Windows Registry and looks for dated and ill entries.
registry cleaner , [url=http://www.automation-drive.com/cms/plus/feedback.php?aid=13293]registry cleaner[/url]
registry cleaner , [url=http://trenton51woodard.bravejournal.com]registry cleaner[/url]
registry cleaner , [url=http://www.greenslips.com.au/blog/post/29.html]registry cleaner[/url]
registry cleaner , [url=http://www.towelok.com/board/viewbody.php?code=board1]registry cleaner[/url]
registry cleaner , [url=http://chungpolow.com/prohost/?doc=./uniboard/board.php]registry cleaner[/url]
registry cleaner , [url=http://datakitteh.org/ips/67/18/89.html]registry cleaner[/url]
registry cleaner , [url=http://www.asuntomessuopas.fi/discussion.aspx?path=4;159;339]registry cleaner[/url]
registry cleaner , [url=http://www.rcmodeli.hostzi.com/index.php?topic=686.0]registry cleaner[/url]

Software frequently generate Registry entries for short-term data and pointers to other files, but never erase them. In addition, if files are by hand deleted because of the user.
Registry entries may indicate files that don't exist. A Registry software can ahtvniwxnjnjnjnnjaw participate a package of method programs or a stand-alone, registry cleaner freeware program
Anonymous said…
How much can a company legally cost you to let a plan holder out of his automobile insurance?
Simply how much does your agency charge when someone would like to stop and how much pressure would you use to hold them?
What are some suggestions or something like that we can say if our customer has several months remaining on his present motor vehicle plan? Certainly, all of us are not going to wait until his renewal comes due each time.

Popular Posts