Good Ole Times..

Last night had a short chat with my secondary school best pal, SZ... We were both lamenting over msn that we are the only secondary school fren we each have left... haha.... sigh...

Chatting with her brought back good memories... I will always remember how we will meet to have breakfast without fail every morning in school at 6.45am. We would buy fried beehoon or mee from the coffee shop opposite the school, and then eat in the school canteen. During my sec school days, I looked forward to going to school everyday because of my close pals like SZ, PS, M... those were fun days! I recalled one such moment when I just thought to myself that that was the best days of my life. It was really fun and memorable. : )

SZ started a blog on her impending wedding with YZ. Hee... Happy for you guys.. Yeh, the blog's a little mushy, but who cares??? People in love don't care! You've been through some hardships to be where u r today, so I'm really happy for you guys. Since Sec school days! : ) I still remembered I shared with you my crush on isaiah then.. haha.... so long ago already!! Now, we are married already.. time flies, man...

Love transcends many things. Till death do us part, isn't it? Love can cover up sins, bring forgiveness and injects hope into life. Treasure this love that you share. I'm praying for you both to have a bright and great future together!

Dear friend, I am glad to have you in my life! :)

Comments

Popular Posts