It is finished!

It is finally finished!

The thing that kept me busy for the last few weeks has finally concluded! Haha... Well, of course, tomorrow night I still got to send off the VVIP at the airport. Nevertheless, our own part is finally over. I am so happy. Now, I just feel so relaxed and tired.. Although I didn't really stay very long nights everyday, but mentally, it's very draining because everyone will call me at night to check things with me.

Thank God for the strength and the wisdom to be able to complete everything. I was talking to my Senior AD just now when she thanked me for a good job done, that I really enjoyed myself doing this kind of projects. And she said something that struck me.. "Yeh, I know.. I can tell you really like doing this kind of thing...." and we agreed that indeed passion is the reason and the driving force behind everything.

And I wanna thank annie for being a great help! It's good to have someone who's always very sure and confident that nothing is impossible, and that things will work out well. We all need people like that around us because things do get out of control sometimes and we all at one point or another, feel like just dropping everything and leave. Which means people around you got to pick up the pieces you left behind. But God brings sunny annie around to brighten things up!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I cried and cried before the Lord yesterday night as I prayed. The burden is so heavy. And I asked God to take it away from me. Why make myself feel so miserable? But the Lord told me.. This belongs to you. You got to bear it no matter how heavy. Even though God didn't say He will bear it for me, I felt so much lighter in my heart. Because God knows.

There is a reason for everything indeed. There is a reason why we get disappointed. There is a reason why we get angry. There is a reason why we feel sad. There is a time to rejoice. There is a time to mourn. The thing is, are we doing the right things at the right time? If not, things just won't be right no matter how hard we try. Timing is in God's Hands.

I am tired to seeing and hearing discouraging things. So, I am determined not to allow myself be affected by those things again. This is the season when I need to seek the Lord and prepare my heart to give to the Lord. I do not want to be distracted by things like that. I just want to focus and focus and focus. Of course, I know the devil will try to bring all kinds of things to distract me now. But all the more, I must stay focused. I know what I should do. And I do not want to miss out on this important phase of my church because of things like that.

We are all responsible for our own actions. If we make a decision to rise up for God, God rewards us. If we decide not to, we are answerable to God too. I guess the important thing is, do we want to lose focus or do something silly simply because of something small that happened to make us sad? Many things happen to me everyday that questions my faith, my abilities and my beliefs. But I still stand strong before the Lord because I make a decision not to be hidden under them. You will catch me saying to myself frequently... Never mind, don't let that get you down. Don't feel upset because of that because God will help you. The key is, I just live as if God will take care of all my problems. And that's me.

Comments

Popular Posts