It's a carefree sunday..

Decided that today's blog gonna be in my fav colour - PINK!

First of all, I woke up this morning at 7 plus with a start. "How come so late already??! I'm going to be late for work!!!!!!!" .... only to realise 2 seconds later that it's not Monday, but Sunday. Hahaha.... I even woke Isaiah from his sleep, and confirmed that it is sunday and not monday, before falling back to sleep blissfully again. Haha..

I feel pretty carefree today. Well, it's the start of another week tomorrow. I pray that it'll be a great week. A little disappointed that Dr AR Bernard is not able to come for the conference now. But thank God he is coming at the end of the year. Haven't heard from the man of God for over two years now! Really looking forward to him coming. He'll probably be preaching in our new Expo hall then. : )

Woo... Alice's down with chicken pox! Alice dear, pls rest as much as you can. It may be alittle tough at the beginning, but we are praying you for you orh. Get well soon, and we'll see you back at CG and church again!! Can't wait for that day to come!!!

Well, this week's service was simply great. Whenever God's people give, the power and presence of God will be super great. Because in it, there is great sacrifice and every penny is from our hearts. I really do believe God smiles at our giving from heaven. Not the amount, but the attitude we give with. The heart we offer up to God.

For some people in my cell group, this is the first Arise & Build campaign in their lives. People like annie, yuhao, patricia.... : ) I rememeber the excitement and joy in my heart when I participated in my very first campaign too. It's unexplainable. It's undescribable. God has a way of working with our hearts that an unspoken common understanding is established. I am proud of everyone who has pledged to give sacrificially. FRIENDS, OUR GOD WILL NOT SHORTCHANGE US. You can be sure of that.

The next six months are going to be exciting times. Blessings will overtake us like never before. God's presence in our lives will manifest itself a thousand folds. Our God owns the cattles on a thousand hills. He is rich beyond our understanding. There is nothing God cannot do for us. Thank God for this privilege to be part of what He is doing in this generation! I am indeed very blessed!

As I build God's House, He will build my house. Amen!

Comments

Popular Posts