Pain ah...

My throat is killing me.. very painful since yesterday morning.. every time I try to swallow something, it's so painful! Sigh.. even though the throat is such a small little part on my body, it can really affect me as a whole person! Sigh.. God, take away the pain, please!!

Oh.. Serene's going HK! Oh yeh... she promised to get me my lao po bing, which I am so looking forward to eating them! Haha... you may be wondering what's so nice about lao po bing. Frankly, I don't even know. I just know that I like to eat it very much. I remembered when I went to HK a few years back, my friend's uncle brought us to this lao po bing factory to buy some. Fresh out of the oven, can you imagine?! Super nice! And I got hooked on it immediately. : ) Ate up all the presents meant for my friends.. haha...

Went to Isabel's convocation yesterday. I must say I am impressed with NTU for all the buffet they provided for the guests and the graduates, as well as the live orchestra playing at the centre of the hall. I remembered my own convocation was definitely less glamourous... No food, no music.. hee... Bel, so happy for you! : ) It's Sabie and Nan Yen's turn today! It's back to my beloved NUS!

Comments

Popular Posts