Power Manifested!

It's amazing! I haven't blogged in four days! wow..

First of all, not because nothing much happened these few days. In fact, something major really happened. But when I finally come to it, it's so hard to put it into words. All I can say is that God is really good to me. He is the One who knows the best timing to make my dream come to pass. What else can I say? I can never fully describe the glory of God and what He has done in my life. He is a good God, no doubt about that. When I finally get down to drafting everything, i will blog it down. It's afterall something major and worth noting down. :P

*****

Pst Mike Connor preached and ministered in my church this week. Awesome. He's a man of God who walks so closely to God that God literally whispers into his ears. During Friday night service, I really felt a strong presence of God the moment he started praying at the pulpit. Immediately, the spirit descended like a dove on everyone of us. It was really amazing.

Then Pst Mike went on to call out those people that God specifically wants to minister and set free, those who have bitterness within them because opf certain things that happened in their lives. Pst Mike was so accurate with every word he said, and the respective people stepped out to be prayed for. I believe they were set free by the love of God.

Pst Mike preached about the Father's Love. It was a simple message but many of us need to be reminded over and over again the extent of God's love for us. It was a message that moved me to tears many times and I had to wipe away my tears thinking to myself, it's not even ministry time yet. But the presence and love of God could be felt in the atmosphere. I literally felt that the atmosphere was thick, thick with something.

When ministry time came, the people's hearts were ready to be touched by God. To take away something that's within them preventing the breakthrough from coming. Pst Mile asked for those who had problems relating to their fathers or had not experienced father's love to respond. It was a tremendous time. Many people were set free after being prayed for.

I went to pray for some of those who had been slain by the Holy spirit and were laying on the floor. One girl I prayed for suddenly started to shiver vigorously when I laid hands on her. The evil spirit within her started to manifest itself and it became violent. Her hands were clutched tightly. For one second, I thought I would lose control of her. But immediately, a boldness and faith arose within me and I started claiming the name of Jesus over her and binding the devil. After about 10 minutes, she calmed down.

Yet another lady was trying to shake free and refused to be prayed for. Of course, it's not that lady, but the evil spirit within her. Jelaine and another sister was holding on to each of her arms and Ziwei asked me to go over to pray for her. I still remember the look of fear in the eyes of the lady when I walked towards her. I knew it was a frightened devil because it is about to come face to face with the Spirit of the Living God. I laid hands on her and bound the devil again. This one was fast, within seconds she was set free.

What I learnt from these two experiences was that whenever God's love is present, the devil cannot prevail because the only thing that satan cannot do is to love. Each time I laid hands and tried to bind the devil, it'd be very strenous. But when I started to claim that Jesus is love and the love of God is filling the person's heart and life, the devil will run away. Because in the presence of love, nothing evil or unpure can prevail.

What an experience. It was fun, I should say. Because in the face of the evil spirits, I realised that God has given me boldeness to boldly proclaim to the devil that it has no stronghold on anyone of us. We belong to Jesus. And when I proclaim boldly with faith in Jesus' name, every evil spirits will have to run away. It was really a great spring cleaning! = )

Comments

Popular Posts