Super (x100000) Sleepy...

If my mood indicator allows it, I will put it as suppppeerr sleepy instead of just sleepy.

The fact is I slept at 5.30am this morning and woke up at 7.30am. Now, I am alittle stoned. Hopefully I will not respond to people 5 times slower than normal, or type my keyboard 5 times slower. sigh.... My eyes are so tired that I got to fix my gaze on a certain spot when I type so that my eyeballs don't move that much.

Not that I wanted to sleep so 'early' this morning. All because of a cup of coffee I drank at 11pm! sigh.... my eyes were wide-open despite three futile attempts to fall asleep. In the end, I decided to do some work instead. At 5am, I decided that no matter how awake I feel, I better just put my head on the pillow. I fell asleep after a long time....

God!! Please wake me up! Give me strength! Give me energy!

*fell asleep*

Comments

Alice said…
hey sis.....
i know how's the feeling wor nt enough sleep....
very2 super blur...all in ur mind is..sleep..hehe...
well nt too worry...after come back from work...betta sleep early wor..dun be like me...few days nt enough sleep...then finally chicken pox come to me..haha..=p
take care yah...oh ya...i dun think im able to finish the 10 yers series qeustions sis..i lost the papers slip u gave me..>.<~
dui bu qi...
Anonymous said…
wahaha.. m haf the same problem w eu last fri.. zZz drank a caramel @ nyte and m cldnt zzz till 10am the nex morning!! >.<
Mummy Kless said…
wah! 10am! I cannot take it ah...

Popular Posts