Tiring but Good day..

I don't know why.. but I feel gorgy the whole day. Since I woke up at 1.30pm after sleeping at 7am this morning, I have been feeling gorgy. No energy.

Then Isaiah's CG started at about 4pm... I stayed inside the room trying to complete some assignment before I leave for sengkang. Then it's mad rush to sengkang to take Bruce's CG.

Bruce's CG is full of people with super great attitude! Impressed! And they are people who desire to know God more. Can just sense it in the atmosphere. And good thing, we had the meeting at Gary & Meiling's new home. Seated comfortably in the big and spacious living room, we really had very good sound system. Echos everywhere! Hee... The praise & worship sounded like there were 50 of us!

I enjoyed preaching today. Cos i was not that tired. Usually on thurs nights, I am super tired after a long day of work. Attending a CG and leading a CG is different ok?! Takes alot out of the CGL actually, cos need to perk up the spirit for the entire 2 hours, with full concentration and sharp for the moving of the Holy Spirit.

I am grateful to my members who came all the way just to sit in the CG to support the meeting. Thanks so much, guys! I know it's tiring, but you guys really made a difference. Your smiles at my when I looked at you assured me that you understood what I was preaching about, even though I don't know more than half of the people at the CG. That's so important, you know? If I can't feel that I had imparted anything, I would feel very sad.

Thanks specially to Sabie! Thanks for your unwavering faithfulness and willingness. I really feel that you are an angel! Thanks for all the sacrifice in your service unto the Lord. You're a blessing to me and to this CG!

After CG, we went to Chomp Chomp for supper! Good food! Had fun talking crap again. Hee... It's past midnight by the time we left! : )

What a fun day... but boy, I am tired now... : )

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for lending out ur hands so that wanyun is not used. We enjoyed ourselves in the mini bowling sessions after cellgroup. One new friend was impacted! Indeed Bro Bruce has a bunch of God-hungry people in the cell-aspire for my cg to be like his, have a blessed week this weekend!!!
Anonymous said…
Dun mention, kai shen.. in this zone, we help one another.. :)

Popular Posts